Monday, January 08, 2007

U rule the games..

Im getting sick of all those martell and chivas esp beer! E day before was workin, den sparks actually wan to know amerllia so went down thr her boss abit attitude so shift to boat quey qb, something happen, shall nt elaborate den buy beer sit along e river drink. As for yst, went queensway meet mango, mambo n sparks den off to suntec for dinner den mother fetch me to work. Knock off at 1plus went over another pub look for mother friend awhile go home bath den shunhong, weixiong and ah pui came down my hse downstairs. Suppose to sit hong bike, den he call me sit weixiong one's cos it nice and not noisy. Ah pui went hm so we went chinatown for supper, cine for "cai", a hse with lots of branded cars, den weixiong say bring me go c fish dat bout e same length as me, esso for oil, new town for "cai".. Hong went back camp, den weixiong sent me home. Thanks for ur ride tru n fro, next time pls drive with care cos i dun actually trust ur driving but it's really fun to sit at ur bike =) Boo reporting at headquarters today, im really worried. "u say nth wil happen without my permission, u say u'll lay red carpet and with ur great arm wide open for me, u say u love me, u say at least when u're gone e sweet memory left behind. I dun wan to leave e memory behind cos it'll stil goes on having u ard everyday and u have to be thr for me everyday! i cant promise u nt to worry, i really cant, sorry darling. Waitng for ur call ltr on. I miss my pretty fel and gin sis, study hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home